My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, August 13, 2007

Who's that coworker?


















Why, it's none other than Sandy, my other partner in crime!

Sandy and I go way back, actually, 9 years to be exact. I sit here and think about how we both started out, working together in material stores as kit pullers.

Little did I know back then that I would one day end up being her manager.

Sandy has been one of my best allies as well as the one person I've gotten into the most mischief with. I'm sure, if you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you may recall the post where I pointed out how we had 'accidentally' discovered that if you put acetone in a styrofoam cup the cup would totally disappear. (Yes, this would be the post where I had described how I had asked Sandy to steal some acetone from the conformal coat room so I could remove the nail polish I was currently sporting and paint my nails, mid day, during work hours, with a new color.)

I will definitely miss our antics and schenanigans.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Will you be returning to work after the baby Sherri ?


LOL I remember the melting cup incident.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sandy is photogenic and has such a nice smile! I'm jealous.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

pixie, nope, my plant is closing so I'm losing my job permanently. This is a good thing though, I'm going to be taking advantage of the situation and going back to school.

jessica, she's a total scum! LOL!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

What a cool science experiment! I love that styrofoam accident! :-D

What? Sherri getting into mischief? Nawwwww

7:40 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

She's got a great smile and looks like so much fun!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons