My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 21, 2008

Is he, or isn't he?

That is the question.

My cousin Jackie, whom I haven't heard from in more then 6 years, called me tonight to let me know my Grandpa may be dying.

I have no idea how I feel about this.

I haven't actually seen my Grandpa in over 8 years, and to be honest, the last time was saw each other it was not under good circumstances. The last time I saw my cousin Jackie it CERTAINLY wasn't under good circumstances either.

I hate that I come from a family that is as messed up as mine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow, that sucks! Sorry to hear your family puts the "fun" in dysfunction. Hope all is well with the G-pa.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Families, who'd have em.

Sherri I had a quick look through some old posts Hannah is adorable ( apart from the mean glare LOL)

What are you training to be at school ? I was thinking about something along the "medical " lines too for me.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Pixie, I'm going for medical transcription. I think of it this way, there will always be sick people so there will always be a need for medicine.

I am also pleased to announce that Hannah has started to smile now just about as much as she flashes that mean glare. LOL

I need to get a picture of her on here.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons