My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!
















This year I'm thankful for Hannah, and I'm thankful she continues to improve each time they draw her blood. Yesterday at this time her 'billy screen' came back at 22, I was just notified that her screen from an hour ago came back at 15.

If all goes well, and she continues to keep getting better, I should be able to take her home on Saturday. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Note: This is a completely horrifying picture of me, but Hannah looks so cute I couldn't resist posting. I'll be so glad when I can go home, there is just no way to rest and relax when there is a constant stream of people in and out of your room all day long.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teriana said...

Awww. She looks just like you. Glad to hear she's doing better. And glad to see the "babystrology" thing on the left says you only have 3 more days to go :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I am so glad that she is doing okay and she and her mom will be home soon!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

So, so cute.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons