My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, November 23, 2007

Coming Home Today!

I couldn't be happier if I tried!

I had my first true "mom" moment with Hannah last night. I had heard her rustling in her bassinet and decided to change her diaper and give her a bottle.

Little did I know that, half way through the diaper change, she would shoot poop half way across the room.

I nearly died!

I hurried and hit the nurse call button, poop was literally everywhere. The nurse came in and chuckled, explaining that Hannah had a loose stool because of the antibiotics she had been administered for bacteria build up in her blood.

I can definitely say, no matter how gross it is when a baby projectile vomits, I would a million times over rather clean up vomit then projectile poop. Egads!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kingcover said...

She was only saying hello. HA! :-P

Woot for getting her home :-)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Yikes .....

6:44 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Ha ha Sherri - I remember how you are about certain things with textures... babypoop has to take the ick-cake!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL! Been there done that! LOL!!!

I have been on vacation, please forgive me for not commenting sooner. She is SO beautiful! I love all the pics, I love the cheeks, I just adore her! So what do the boys think of their new sister??? How is she feeling? How are YOU feeling?

9:12 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

The joys of parenthood. ;)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons