My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And this is precisely why......

Men should NOT wear sweatpants!

I was at the public library yesterday with Thomas.

It's our new thing..... He picks out a book, I end up seeing someone I know and chat for a few minutes, we both get a kick out of it.

Now, I know that not everyone in life is as conciencious of their appearance and what they are wearing as I am, but, come on!

When you are in a public library please be sure to keep the goods under wraps!

So, I'm talking with Pat, one of my former bosses, and I excuse myself to see what Thomas is up to. Accidentally heading down a dead end isle, I turn to leave only to discover a man wearing quite possibly the smallest pair of sweatpants on earth has blocked my exit.

Was it my imagination? Or.... Could I really see the entire silhouette of his 'manyly parts'.

Yep, upon further examination, I could indeed see every last nook, cranny, crevice, and bulge through the deceptively thin material of his skin tight sweatpants.

I'm sure you're wondering, now, why on earth would Sherri be checking out some guys 'manly parts'?

Well, to be honest, I just couldn't help myself. It was kind of like seeing someone with a really bad hair cut or a gigantic zit on their nose.....

You just can't help but stare!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kingcover said...

And ya wonder why guys stare at boobs for an unexplainable amount of time :-P

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You can't fool me. I know you regularly check out the junk. :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Myron Davis said...

uh oh... just an FYI they are very comfortable...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Bugz said...

I would have started laughing and pointing. HAHAHHA

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh no one wants to see that!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

"Is it a little cold in here?" would have been appropriate. (Unless it didn't apply, in which case you just murmur, "Whoah!"

Good to see ya still around!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth, ok, I'll give you that. We women do like to show off the rack at times. LOL

jessica, shhh.... you're not supposed to reveal my secrets.

myron, dear lord, just promise me to keep the sweat pants at home. :D

spicy bug, to be honest, it was hard for me not to. Instead, I said "excuse me" and stared at his crotch. LOL

mike, exactly.

bobby, hey stranger, good to see you again.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons