My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Feed the Children

I'm embarrassed to admit that my daughter could have easily passed for the spokesbaby in a 'Feed the Children' commercial earlier this afternoon.

Egads.....

I had given her a graham cracker to chomp on. Perfect for babies who are teething, btw. They become soft and mushy, easily swallowed, while the cracker itself stays firmly in tact.

Leaving the kitchen for only a moment, I ran upstairs and grabbed a few items to do a load of laundry. Upon my return I find Princess Hannah, completely covered with graham cracker mush from head to toe with a poopy diaper that could be detected by scent from across the room. If that weren't bad enough 3 flies had started circling her bald head occasionally landing on her forehead as she waved her filthy little hands wildly in the air.

The only thing missing was the tattered tank top and mismatched shoes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

....and WHAT? NO PICTURE?!?!!! LOL!!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Are you kidding??? The last thing I need is photographic evidence like that. LOL I may one day need a nursing home and the last thing I want is for her to look back at this photo and decide. LOL

8:27 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

The only thing missing was a celebrity walking next to her w/ a sad look and talking to a camera.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons