My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Should I be worried?

My 5 year old happened to see a beetle on the porch tonight.

I couldn't help but laugh at how his little mind operates!

"Look Mom, a beetle. Awww..... cute beetle. I'm goint to poke it with a stick," he says, turning on his heel and heading off in search of a stick.

"You are? I thought you said it was cute," I smiled, inwardly laughing.

"It is but I don't want it to eat my brain," he had a dead serious expression on his little face.

It was so cute I couldn't help but laugh. I wonder if I thought things like that when I was his age.

3 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

I used to be afraid that an earwig would crawl into my ear and eat my brain. Scary thoughts. Boys always have sticks. Cute as ever!

2:37 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tsduff is right, that's why they call them earwigs, I was always afraid of those things when I was little, LOL!

You know, I bet we all had those thoughts as a kid. He was just so cute and matter of fact so it made it ever cuter, LOL!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You know, I hate earwigs myself. They're just so nasty looking! Ugh!!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons