My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 09, 2009

Sales Person Extrordinaire

I have found myself a part-time job in a women's clothing store.

I think I'm in 7th heaven...... Not only do I get paid to ogle clothes and give my unsolicited fashion advice, I also get a 40% discount on anything I decide to buy. What could be better?

While I now have a whole host of new topics to blog about I also have a personal quandry that I face.

The Blog

My handbook openly advises against employees maintaining blogs stating employees project a certain image inside and outside the store, any behaviors that sully the stores image are strictly forbidden.

So, as of today, I am officially an underground blog that will have to reside in absolute anonymity. I certainly don't plan on not blogging anymore.......

I am disappointed though, at having to go anonymous, now I won't be able to show off my goofy kids and the latest pics.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Your goofy kids are awesome and there is no law stating that you can't have a flickr account. You can have up to (I think) 200 pictures on the web for free. You can make pics private or public or for just your friends to see. I have one and I love it. That way they are just pics without any other personal blogging attached. It's a win win situation. That way people like me can go visit the kids and fawn over their cuteness and still come over here and read about your life. It's all good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7269960@N02/

Oh BTW congrats on the new employment, that's awesome!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Myron Davis said...

Anonyous?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

Congrats on the new job! :-)

You could make your blog 'invite only'. That way you can still continue as you have been with the people you trust not to blow your cover. It's a good plan in my book :-D

5:43 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Yes - CONGRATULATIONS on getting a job - any job at all is very cool. Thanks for popping into my blog and letting me know you are still among the living. I always enjoy the funny things you have to say. Best wishes.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons