My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Run Away Bride II

I just read an article about the infamous run away bride. She is now denying the fact that she had cold feet, and that she still was very much in love with her fiance. It was all just terrible timing and she was trying to escape overwhelming personal issues. Yah-right! Right now she is clawing like hell to get herself out of the self inflicted torture she has created. I also read that the state has filed a law suit to reclaim the cost of the unnecessary man hunt.

I sometimes wish I had disappeared when I had my case of cold feet. Perhaps things would be different for me now. I definitely wouldn't have pulled a stunt like hers, however. Then I think, if I had, I would never have had Thomas. And, I never want to know a day where I don't have that little guy. My life wouldn't be complete without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons