My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Roz

Just for a moment, it flashed across my mind the day that Roz had asked me to take on the responsibility of being the RMA planner. It was a very long time ago, but I just now realized something. At the time, I had been under the impression that she was trying to further me along in the company. She was my friend, and wanted to see my talents used for something other then receiving. But, I now realize, that wasn't the background behind it at all. She was threatened by me, and felt that if I stayed in the area, I may take it over. She had told me more then once, keep your friends close, your enemies even closer. I do believe, in a way, I was both to her. A friend, and rival in many ways.

Even though I now realize it was not done with good intentions behind it, I am still grateful that she made the switch. I would have ended up working for Tracy. That would have been probably the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. She would have held me down and suffocated the life right out of me. So, I am thankful to have gotten the opportunity I got from Roz. It was definitely a stepping stone in the right direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons