My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 10, 2005

Your Hot.....

Ok. So, I'm totally embarrassed. I was walking past John N. today, he was in the center isle looking up at Jack and the heating and cooling guy. His face was read and sweaty, he was wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. I said to him "You look hot John." Meaning, he looked overheated. He says back to me "Thanks!" and smiles. I thought I was going to die. So, I clarified and said he looked overheated, and we laughed for a second. What I couldn't help but think about was when he wanted to go out with me. About 7 years ago he had wanted to go out with me, and it had gone so far as Audrey C. talking to me one day in the back of the warehouse in the AI section. She had asked me what I thought of him, and, if I would go out with him. I had to tell her no, of course. So, after that, he avoided me at all cost for the longest time. Over the years, thought, he's gotten over it, I think. He's not so mean to me anymore. And, he jokes around with me once in a while too. Plus, he's gotten married and has a baby now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons