My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 06, 2005

Here I am again..........

Ok, so, here I am again. I should be working, and I'm typing in my blog. The very interesting thing is, the reason why I am typing in my blog is to talk about the quiz I just took about job satisfaction. I scored a 'Why in the heck are you still working there?!?' It was very funny. Several of the questions asked were about how much time of the day do you spend doing personal things, how often you arrive at work late, do you often spend time on non work related conversations. All I can say is, I am definitely guilty of all of the above. (I should hang my head in shame.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

So your job satisfaction quiz... Was it online or in an e-mail? Because if it was online, you're supposed to link to it. That's how blogs work!! :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Wasn't on line. :( Sorry.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons