My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"Golf Course Catheter"

This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, but it was so funny it brought tears to my eyes when Jim was talking about it.

The conversation in the production managers meeting had turned to Golf. Deb had been invited by the Lang vending machines guy to participate in a women's league he was starting. So, she said this time, she wasn't going to be doing any drinking because she didn't know where the bathrooms were, and, she wasn't going to do a repeat episode of what happened last time. It was left for us to laugh and insinuate that she had relieved herself in the woods on the course. So, that's when Jim announced his brilliant invention that was going to make millions.

"Golf Course Catheter - Not just for the hospitalized anymore!"

I thought I was going to die laughing. Tears literally streamed out of my eyes. I even said aloud "that's so gross". That just made us laugh harder. It sparked Jim to describe to us different scenario's involving the necessity of his new invention. "No more peeing in the pool. No more frantic expressway moments. Imagine the savings on the water bill..............."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I have a workplace story that must be fifty times more gross than the gold course catheter. I'm not trying to outdo you or anything, but it was just so gross. Oh, never mind. At least your gross story is funny. Mine is just gross, so I won't tell it. I don't want the grossness of it seared in your brain forever.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ok, now you HAVE to tell me!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons