My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Immigration Policy

This is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. Now, tell me this, if you don't want to be caught sneaking in to the United States border, why in the heck would you fix up a taxi to cross the Florida Straits? I also think our immigration policy sucks. If they don't belong here, they don't belong here. Whether on land, or on water.

(I am unable to figure out how to link a news article. So, until I do figure it out, I'll just tell you.)

* * * * * *

I Figured it out!! Yea!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

A handy way to blog articles easily is to use google's toolbar. It has a button you can click to immediately post a blog about the current page.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons