My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chinese Electronics Conspiracy

I have recently come to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy in the midst. While inspecting some cables that came in from Taiwan, I thought to myself, good grief, these look like crap. I can't believe they sent us this stuff!! That's when it hit me. They are in cahoots with China. We all know China is in the midst of an industrial revolution of sorts. So, Taiwan sends us lazy Americans junk product to build with, we in turn are forced to supply our customers with poor quality products. They get fed up, and source to China. China then, in turn, gives Taiwan a kick back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons