My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

'Do Not Eat'

It must be possible, I just can't believe it's true. Somewhere out there, there was an individual who tried to eat the contents of a desiccate packet.

So, here I sit, a relatively intelligent individual, staring down at a desiccate pack telling me not to eat it. I don't actually desire to eat a desiccate pack, nor have I ever had the craving to munch away on one.

I ask myself, "self, why in the heck would someone put something that stupid on a desiccate pack?"

Now, this is the scary part, I answer "because somewhere out there, someone did eat one, became injured or ill, and sued the company for millions."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons