My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I have come to the conclusion..............

I have discovered 3 very important things today.

  1. I am not a terrorist. As part of a new Homeland Security measure, we were all required to provide evidence to our HR department as to our citizenship. Drivers license and social security card in my case. I have been deemed a low level threat to the United States Government.
  2. The Spice Girl can be counted on. On my way back from finding out that I am not considered a national threat, she stopped me to let me know that she had received my email and has spoken to Mark about the pressures of revenue vs. quality. I was very happy to hear that.
  3. I am a lot more powerful then I had believed previously. Ed had requested that I let him borrow one of the receiving girls for a while to do some testing on the proposed aml changes. I told him it would take an act of God for me to release the only one that showed up for work today. He back right off immediately, so I questioned him. He said "You have more pull around this place with the right individuals. I don't need you on my bad side."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons