My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Green Dot Process

Ok. It has been 3 years since this 'temporary' solution was put in place. I'm still required to green dot the Stryker BOM/AML comparison components!

I just had a funny conversation with Rick H. about this very topic in the front office. We passed in the hallway, he said Hi, how are you doing............etc. Then I peeked into Julie's office and asked for green dots. That's when I heard him laughing in the front office. So I yelled in, "Remember that temporary process we had in place Rick?" He started to laugh even harder.

"Yah, I remember that process. You mean, we're still doing that?" he says? Mock surprise on his grinning face. I had to laugh. I hate to admit it, but I do miss working for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons