My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Crazy Woman with the Unruly Kids

Yep. That's me. Or so, after last nights display, that's what the neighbors think. Zach had taken off with Thomas on the dirtbike with Josh. I was yelling for them only to discover they were across the street at that job site!! Thomas screaming and crying. So, there I stand across the street yelling at them to get there butts back to our house. I Yell at Josh to go home. I yell at Zach to park his bikes, there will be no more riding. That's when I see it. About 5 people standing at the end of the neighbors driving watching the whole spectacle.

I have reduced myself to the level of white trash. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons