My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 25, 2005

Mortality

I am so shocked right now, I don't really know how to express myself. I just found out that Rocky was found dead this morning. I don't know many of the details, what I do know I learned from Kathy. Nobody knows exactly how long he had been dead, just that he was found dead this morning in his bed, his mother found dead in her bed. Apparently she had dehydrated to death, probably in the time after he had passed away. (Rocky was taking care of Isabel because he didn't want her to spend her remaining days in a home.) I am totally freaked out by this all. I will have to wait to get further details of how he died, etc.

This was they guy who I lost my virginity to. The very first guy I ever had sex with is now dead. It's the most unreal thing. I just don't know how else to express it. Just shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons