My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 25, 2005

What a Moron!!

OMG!!!!!!!! I could just scream. Dave is going on about how this cable assembly I'm rejecting is tinned all the way through the wire, under the insulation. What a complete jackass!! I had to literally explain point by point each reason why they ARE NOT tinned all the way through. Dumb ass! First of all, the blunt ends wouldn't be tinned! There would be exposed copper. Second of all, you would not see any fanning of the wire strands. Third of all the insulation would not be charred. So, finally I strip the remaining insulation back, and, sure enough, after you get past the portion where the solder had wicked up under the insulation, it was bare copper. What a fucking asshole!! I can't believe I've just said that. That is exactly how angry I am currently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons