My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Yea Me!

I had the customer visit of all time today. Rusty from Invivo was in house today, to do a walk through of the facility. Naturally, because he is the Quality director for Invivo, he wanted to tour the inspection and receiving areas. It went so well! I was so pleased. I did very well too. The presentation went smoothly. At the end, he asked me how long I had been with the company. When I said 9 years, he said it showed. I did very well, and knew my areas. Major plus for me, it happened right in front of my boss. I thanked him and made sure I mentioned that it was nice meeting him. :) It was very cool!!

Very uncool? Dave showed up somewhere during the end of the presentation 'by accident'. Asshole! When I was receiving kudo's from Rusty he made sure he mentioned what a valuable resource I was to him. I wanted to just choke the life out of him. He had nasty breath too.

Becky said she was listening in and that I sounded like I "knew my shit". She also mentioned how impressed Rusty was with me. I just said that the whole area deserves credit, not just me. We're a team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons