My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pat on the Back

Rick literally patted me on the back just now. Dave (what an asshole) went and got Rusty to review the foam I was inspecting. I had mentioned to Dave that I was going to have to reject the whole shipment, and he had that brilliant idea that we must get Rusty. The need to be acknowledged for his superior abilities shining right through. (Asshole)

Anyway, Rick walked up behind me while I was in the process of explaining the criteria that had been laid out before at the previous visit, and Rusty was explaining to me about the process that actually molded the part. Rusty leaned down in the opposite direction to view a part, and Rick smiled and patted my back. I sure hope Dave witnessed it, asshole! (I'm getting really good at saying that.) I can tell that Rick is absolutely ecstatic at how well the areas showed today, he is literally beaming with pride. I'm sure he feels absolutely responsible for the good review. Shame on me, but, I want him to hate Dave too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

My thoughts exactly!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons