My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, July 15, 2005

7 Wonders of My World

1. Why is it always old people driving cool cars?

2. Why do bald people even bother with a comb over?? They're not fooling anybody!

3. Just what, exactly, are under the beards of ZZ Top?

4. Why is it that very large people are always nicknamed 'Tiny'?

5. Thin people with cellulite?

6. Why isn't the guy who wakes up to find the 'King' in his bed (in the BK commercial) not freaked out?

7. Has anyone ever really fallen and couldn't get up?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

1. Cuz they're the ones with money. Young people are poor.

2. One of the mysteries of the universe.

3. Evidence of their robotic innards.

4. Irony is fun.

5. Medical marvel.

6. I've wondered that very thing. I am always totally freaked out on his behalf.

7. Yes. Bob's grandma all the time the last year before she died, and his great uncle all the time, too. At least once a month Bob or his dad gets a phone call asking for assistance in picking him back up. (A downer, but true.)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Big O said...

If you collaspe from dehydration you can't always get up, especially without water.

Old people get all the cool cars because young people don't save their money.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been beavering away, here. I'm very impressed with your blog, it is very good. All the best, Rex, ##LINK##

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, there's a lot of information around on the internet, and I was looking for lambo kit carss when I saw your blog. Interesting viewpoint, and refreshing. I'm a bit of a fast car fanatic - have been for years. Good blogging! Rex ##LINK

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons