My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, July 15, 2005

Rusty Sparks

Connie was talking about how finicky Rusty was in the walk through yesterday. I smiled inwardly thinking how good my presentation went. I just said "really? I didn't have any problems."

Last night I totally aced Rick in the Path to Leadership class. We had to talk about our bad leaders, and convince the class why he was bad. Rick had to take the opposite stance, and convince the class that they were good/great. He conceded after my 2 minutes. Didn't have a thing to say. I have been the 'talk of the day'. Everyone wants to hear about how Rick conceded.

Big O is on his way up today. I hate that man! If it wouldn't do even more damage to my jeep then I already have, I would run him over and hide the body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons