My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, July 25, 2005

My Boss was a Spice Girl...............

At least, that is what you would think if you had seen her today. Yikes!! She is wearing a powder pink biker style hat with all of her hair pulled up in it, a matching pink blazer/shirt type thing with black buttons down the front, and a black mini skirt. Mind you, this is our company's Quality Manager, one of our direct representatives to the world. The outfit could possibly work, if she were like 20 years younger and didn't have the grey strip through the side of her hair. Oh my!

Seeing as how I've already started the day on a mean footing.............I have to mention that she has got to have the absolute worst taste in everything. When you see those pictures in the magazines with the black bar's across the people's eyes...........that could be her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons