My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

'Sherri's Gang of Thugs'

Joe had some very nice things to say about 'my gang of thugs' today in the production managers meeting. I was happy to hear someone stick up for us for a change. The production managers are just too willing to make the receiving and inspection areas the root of all evil. I can't help it if the suppliers send us junk and I have to place it in NCM.

Side Note:
Jessica had a dream last night that I was a prostitute! OMG!! LOL!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:06 AM
To: 'Sherri Sanders'
Subject: RE: truck

:)

You were a prostitute. Not a hooker on the street, mind you. Men came to
your house. Fat, hairy, old men. You ran a regular service right out of your
home. And you hired me to clean. (Personally, I think you probably had the
better job. I was cleaning your room afterward, for god's sake!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherri Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:58 AM
To: Jessica'
Subject: RE: truck


Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me about the
dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons