My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, August 04, 2005

9 Year Anniversary

Pete just came back to wish me happy anniversary! (We were both hired on the same day, and went through academy at the same time.) We share the same 9 year anniversary with the company. Our anniversary is actually tomorrow, but the scum is taking the day off. :)

I can't believe I've worked here 9 years already! Joe asked me if I was fourteen when I started. Too funny!! I had a good laugh out of that. To date, I am still the youngest production manager on staff. Although, now that I'm 31, I've crested the 'young' peak. From here, it's all down hill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

But wait, don't you have a couple of grandkids or something? :)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons