My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Getting the Computer Fixed

I dropped the tower off last night to get it fixed. Apparently several other people in my area had the same problem. The guy seemed to think it would be a relatively easy fix. Yea!!

It was actually a pretty interesting scene last night when I dropped it off. Guys can be such goons sometimes. He must of thought I was cute or something because he totally fell apart right before my eyes. He was absolutely tongue tied. He couldn't look me in the eye and speak at the same time. And, I do believe he lost all ability for conjugative thought. I asked him if he would like my phone number so he could call and notify me when the computer was done, and he started to giggle. Yes, you heard it, he giggled. Then his pen wouldn't work. So he literally pushed the pen practically through the paper he was writing on. I asked him if he needed a new pen, I had one in my purse. He said no, he was pretty sure he would remember my number. I then asked him if he wanted my name to go with the number. He giggled again. By now, I was pretty much enjoying the show.

Let's just see if he is able to get in contact with me today. Too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons