My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's Amazing What People Will Tell You

I often sit and wonder what in the heck it is about me that makes people tell me the things they do. Do I appear to have a sympathetic ear? Is it my personality? I don't have a clue. Yet, daily, I have the strangest conversations.

So far today.............

I got to hear about Jason's 30th birthday. He went to Detroit, hired 5$ hookers and got all cracked up. I laughed, it was pretty funny. (It was a joke!) I told him welcome to adulthood, all the fun starts now. We were standing with Mike, who is only 25. I just looked over and told him he would know what we were talking about when he grew up.

So, that led into the story of Mike's dad running over his motorcycle in a drunken stupor. I didn't quite know what to say. I looked at Dave, who had now joined the conversation. I commented that it may be time for Mike to finally leave the nest.

Dave then replies "Don't sweat your pipes Mike". I was like, what in the heck?? But, I didn't even want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons