My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, August 01, 2005

The Animal Attraction of the Red Neck Tan Line

The deep red of the face and arms, the contrasting bright white of the rest of the body from the neck down. I can barely pull my eyes away. Drawn to the veritable line where white meets red on the neckline of the redneck. A perfect 'V' on the front of his chest.

LOL!!

Seriously, one of my coworkers has got a definite redneck tan going on. I teased him about it earlier, and he has ensured me that he will spend more time sunning himself in his speedo. LOL!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Ugh ... banana hammocks are so icky!! Tell him to stay far, far away from those!! LOL!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Banana hammock. That's funny!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons