My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 01, 2005

After all, I am only human

  • I find things humorous that really aren't.
  • I say things that I shouldn't.
  • I do things that I wish I hadn't.
  • I wish I had done things that I didn't do.
  • I don't always come to a complete stop at a stop sign.
  • I often drive way over the speed limit.
  • I never balance my checkbook.
  • I have clothes in my closet that still have the tags on them.
  • I flirt.

Earlier today I had a conversation with someone that left me feeling nasty and horrible for just being myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have taken the time to sleep on it, and still feel upset at the person I had the conversation with. I am the way that I am, if it isn't good enough, perhaps she would be happier with more sophisticated acquaintances.

11:28 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Everything on your list is a-okay.

I work with a chic that is like the police for the company. But she is perfect...

Getting it out helps, thank gawd for blog!!!!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons