My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dreary Day

It is an overcast and wet day today. Not exactly raining, not warm, but the air is moist. I hate that. To top it off, Thomas is sick. I ended up leaving work early to pick him up from daycare. He was throwing up. Poor thing.

Update on the turkey incident: I have just discovered that I only have one working headlight on my jeep. When I hit that turkey a couple of weeks ago, I must have damaged it in some way. So, in the words of my husband, I am now a 'one eyed bandit'. (Car with only one headlight)

5 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

You do know that one eyed bandit means something else as well, right? Right?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I thought the saying was one-eyed snake.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! I have no idea what else it means.....now your going to have to tell me. If it's terrible, I'm going to have to modify my post.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Angela, that is one too.

Bandit implies a sneakier version though.

Sherri, it's uh, hhhm, let's just say today's word verification is:

ITSAPNIS

3:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! OMG!! I was afraid you were going to say that! :) All I can say is, I know I've never referred to that as a 'bandit'.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons