My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

7 Things

A million thanks go to Angela for the 7 things list I'm about to complete! LOL

7 Things to do before I die:
1. Master the unholy vacuum cleaner.
2. Become a published author.
3. Grow a prize winning flower.
4. Stop biting my nails when I'm nervous.
5. Join the mile high club.
6. Finish reading 'Anna Karenina'. (Started reading it over a year ago!!)
7. Go on an ultra luxury vacation to somewhere tropical, sunny, and scenic.

7 Things I can do:
1. Think quickly under pressure.
2. Win a person over with my smile.
3. Crochet and knit.
4. Stick to a budget.
5. Drive a stick shift.
6. Make lasagna from scratch.
7. Keep up with fashions and style.

7 Things I can't do:
1. Be around my mom for more then an hour.
2. Make no bake cookies.
3. Ride in a glass elevator.
4. Change the fluorescent lights in my kitchen.
5. Use the bathroom where I work.
6. Whistle.
7. Back up in my driveway without driving on the grass.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Personality.
2. A nice set of teeth.
3. Intelligence.
4. Kindness.
5. Wide shoulders.
6. Toes that aren't all gnarled.
7. Just enough body hair.

7 Things I say most often:
1. Oh My God!!!
2. Are you on crack?!?
3. What?!?
4. No comment.
5. I said no! (kids)
6. Like that's going to happen.
7. You must have me confused with someone who cares.

7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Pierce Brosnan
3. Tom Cruise (even though he's been acting like a jack ass, he's still cute)
4. Brad Pitt (before he went blond)
5. Orlando Bloom
6. Vince Vaughn
7. Owen Wilson

7 People I'd like to do this list:
(Wish I knew 7 people who haven't already done the list.)

1. Jessica
2. Trée
3. Midwest_Hick

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

It's harder than it looks, isn't it! Thanks for playing!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Mmmm . . .this may take some time lol.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons