My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

10 Reasons why I need to stop shopping at Wal Mart

  1. The stupid cashier who waited on me this morning with the Lee press on nails. (I don't want to have you 'electronically' print my check, I can write just fine. When I say I'm not interested, don't ask me again!)
  2. I discovered that the 'fresh' bagels that are on display with the doughnuts come out of a Peppridge Farm bag. (I almost died this morning when I asked the girl if they had anymore bagels, and she grabbed the package off the display and opened it up.)
  3. The grumpy door greeter who sits on the stool. (Ok, I know your like 100, but don't take it out on me!)
  4. The pop in the coolers by the check out isle's is always warm!
  5. It is inevitable, someone on a motorized cart always misses running me down my mere inches.
  6. I found a package of moldy ham on the shelf this morning. (EW!)
  7. It creeps me out that 2 or 3 people stand at a podium in the center of the store and watch the check out girls work. (What's even creepier, I've seen the Lee press on lady standing at that podium before.)
  8. I am constantly harassed by the sample people to 'try our new product!'
  9. It takes me 10 minutes to find the trash bags, only to discover they are out of the size I'm looking for.
  10. There is just something wrong when you can buy a gun, eat at Subway, get your hair cut, eyes checked, nails manicured, and add minutes to your cell phone while you are waiting to have the tires replaced on your vehicle!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I believe Wal-Mart is a sign of the apocolypse.

I had a girl with long press on nails actually puncture my head of lettuce with her nails as she moved it, and proceeded to put it into my bag.

Even better, she looked at me like I was an idiot for asking for someone else to replace said lettuce.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! At least you didn't get home and find a nail lodged in the lettuce! Yuck!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons