My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Production Managers Gone Wild

That was the prevailing theme to today's production manager's meeting. Yikes! What does that say for us! LOL

All in all, a very unproductive meeting today. We spent quite a bit of time discussing the wide world of extreme golfing. :) The tale of Rick and Tim barrel rolling their golf cart in a drunken stupor at Bay Harbor seemed to lock that in. Of course, Joe had to recount the tale of the woman's bare footprints and curious depressions in the sand trap he happened across. Yah, I'm sure he was down on all fours checking that out. Then there was Jim recounting the tale of bare chested golf in the inner city. Don't even ask!! Let's just say he ended up passed out on a green with a golf club bent in half at his side.

Jim is still stuck on the idea of producing our 'Production Managers Gone Wild' episode. The last thing in the world that I want to see is Rick's huge belly flopping around with Deb's bare chest. Ugh!! I bet we could make millions though, just on shock value! LOL

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Hi Chris! Wish I understood German, I took a peek at your blog. :)

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sherri, right at the top of Chris's blog there's a link that says "View site in English" (or something like that).

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

oh, cool! I guess it helps if I actually look. :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Apparently I have to learn golf at some point to help my career. But I'm holding out as long as possible.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Don't worry Bobby, I've never played golf in my life. Don't even have a clue. I've been nominated to be the drink girl. I'm not liking the sounds of that though.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Jut to clear up a previous comment, I looked at Chris's blog, but didn't look for a german/english conversion.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons