My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Double Vision

Connie O. and I have on almost the exact same outfit today. I hate that! I wore a black turtle neck under a brown corduroy blazer, boot cut jeans, and black tall heeled boots. I had to take the blazer off to wear my smock of course, so now I'm just wearing the black turtle neck. I head into the production managers meeting, and there's Connie, in a black turtle neck and jeans. I didn't get a chance to see what her shoes look like.

Joe has invited himself over to my house to have our kids ride dirt bikes together when Zach's arm heals. I got a very weird vibe about it this morning. I'm hoping that it's just me reading into a situation too much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sherri and Joe sitting in the tree K I S S I N G
Along comes Thomas with his bow and arrow.
"You leave my mommy alone Joe"
Or you will be R U N N I N G.
lol.

9:05 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I'm glad I don't dress like anyone here at work. They all dress like sluts anyways.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Gareth, you have WAY to much time on your hands. LOL!!

damasta, we have those here too, and, thank God, I've never found myself wearing the same thing as one of them. I don't have that much leopard print in my closit. :D

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons