My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Favorite Email Past Time??

Why, it's deleting crap I don't even want to think about.

Dave just came down to ask about the FAR I'm supposed to be working on for the new planner. Now, I have no clue what FAR he's talking about. So, I say "Dave, I have no clue what your talking about." I know, incredibly witty!! LOL He's puzzled, and looks at me, and asks "Didn't you get my email?" Now, I know he probably did send the email, and I deleted it. I couldn't help it, I started to laugh. I told him about my bad habit, then he's laughing.

After requesting him to resend, I promised I wouldn't delete this one out. So, this is what he sent me:


Important! Do not delete!

(important attachment here, of course I can't actually paste the attachment)

Thanks...
David X. XXXX

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what FAR he is talking about either. I think I deleted it too, lol.
If there is any of that skid left maybe you could carve his face out of it too, take a pic of it and email it to him.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

'FAR' is an acronym for First Article Report. I'm pretty sure that if it can be abbreviated, my company has done it. We need a list of acronyms and abreviations just to translate our email.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons