My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Let the games begin!

Forever a prankster, Jim C. dropped a skid off right in front of our door. Elizabeth and I were talking and didn't even notice. Elizabeth turns around and asks "Did you bring this?" I just about died. Off in the distance was Jim peeking around the wave solder machine. I couldn't stop laughing. He yells over 'Keith told me to do it!' A second set of eyes peek around the wave machine .

(mission impossible music here)

The mission is - return Jim's skid back to his cell undetected.

Sherri, your job will be to deliver the skid during Jim's quality meeting. Bring it to his desk and lean it facing the main isle.

Also, please attach this note to the skid:


If Found Please Return to Jim C.

*******************

Update: This skid has been sucessfully placed in front of Jim's desk. LOL!!! Sign in tact. He has yet to notice it's there.
*******************
Update: Jim has found the skid. It is now sitting directly behind his desk, leaning on the table.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Are there more skids lying around? You should clutter up his whole area with them.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should carve Jim's face out of it and give it to him as a christmas present!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Nah, I'll just give him the same thing I gave him last year for Christmas......nothing! :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons