My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Gas Dome

This weekend I'm going to get a picture!

One of the engineers where I work has constructed a Dome to house his stored gasoline in. Apparently he has been buying gasoline all summer long and storing it in 100 gallon containers. He had run out of room in his storage shed and erected a dome in his back your to be used specifically for storing his gas. He lives about 2 or three miles from my house, I'm definitely going to cruise by and take a peek.

Kind of makes me think of the Y2K thing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he will "share" some of the gas! lol I can't seem to get on madmans site today, are you having problems too?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm unable to access it either. I've been wondering if maybe he was asked to disable it, or if DG found out.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

no problem Kristy. :) I'll have to check out "Mike's" site.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

omg you totally have to get a shot of that.
just passing thru...

2:16 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Don't tell too many people about the gas....

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The main point.........he started buying the gas when it was around $1.50 a gallon or so. Now that it's up to $3.32 a gallon, he doesn't have to acutally shell out the dough for expensive gas. He can drive on the stored gas until the price comes back down.

Paranoid? He's an engineer. They're all paranoid. LOL

6:49 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

This guy sounds shady...
The uni-bomber once was stocking up on lighter fluid and glass jars...
the townspeople thought there was a tornado a-comin'

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons