My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, September 02, 2005

Spiced Rum and Coke

Ok, I totally have a hang over this morning. My head aches, my eyes are bloodshot, and I'm pretty sure I'm moving in slow motion. And, I'm at work right now.

Yesterday was thirsty Thursday, and everyone ended up at our house. Charlie Bradley's wife had a stroke yesterday, and it is Charlie's garage that the guys hang out in on Thursdays. Charlie (my husband) had come inside to tell me about CB's wife, so I joined them for a while, and that's when Rick offered me a rum and coke. One led to two and pretty soon I had downed the whole pint of rum by myself. Yikes!

Oh, here's a funny! I said 'ass' in the production managers meeting, and Joe laughed out loud. He's never heard me swear. Too funny. I don't swear often, but when the situation warrants it, I'm a sailor. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons