My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Red Blazer in the Parking Lot

As I was pulling in the parking lot at work today, I had to drive past a red blazer that was literally parked in the middle of the drive. Freaked me out. I had no idea who it was, he looked right at me when I drove past, and he was really rough looking. I contemplated for a second or two, then finally decided to walk from where I was parked into the building. With everything that had been going on lately here at work, I didn't want to end up shot to death in the parking lot. Believe me, work is the last place I would choose to live out my last living moments.

The company I work for has absolutely no measures in place for this kind of situation. I looked everywhere for someone to go out and find out who this guy was and what he was doing here. Not a soul. I finally happened across Joe, who went out by himself to check out the situation. Not a good thing. What if the next time I seen him he was a chalk outline in the parking lot??

So, you may be wondering just what in the heck is happening where I work? Here's the story. A biker guy and a woman in a troubled marriage had struck up a friendship/affair over the course of the past year. Like all things, it escalated to an out of control type of situation where they were very obvious and their spouses were starting to find out and become angry. Apparently something happened one night last week and neither of the 2 went home. Both called in the next day. The wife of the biker and another rough looking woman show up at work to 'talk' to the friend of her husband. A couple of managers went out and explained to them that this type of behavior is not acceptable at the company I work. They were upset. The biker guy, it was found out, was driving back and forth to work on a suspended license. The wife tipped off the police that he was doing so, and they ended up picking him up and taking him to jail right outside our plant. That ended his career here, of course, he is no longer employed here. Now, the woman is still working here, and I'm not positive what the deal is there. I'm sure they are still seeing each other, and anyday now I expect a disgruntled husband to show up at work and start a killing spree.

Damn people!! I should not have to deal with other peoples crap. It pisses me off that I have to be wary of a strange vehicle because 2 employees where I work can't keep from committing adultery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Right so I am guessing that a blazer is a type of car, right/wrong??
Over here blazers are jackets that school kids wear, lol. So I couldn't work out why a jacket would be 'parked' in a drive, or how a jacket could look rough, haha.
I think we need to get this language barrier sorted out some time, lol.

Yup stay safe. There are weirdos out there. I hope that neither of them will be reading this post. I would like to say now that it was nice knowing you, haha.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, a Blazer is a sport utility vehicle made by chevrolet.

I find the language barrier thing very interesting! LOL I may have school chilren parked in the parking lot but you were last seen wearing a jumper. (Know what I mean??)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

WE had issues like this where I worked, and even with a
"security dept" in place, it did not make most of us feel safer.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sherri I thought we agreed never to mention the jumper incident again.
Note to self: don't wear girls clothes again!
Another note to self: always look in american dictionary before posting or messaging again, lol.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I never agreed to any such thing! :D

Bobby, I just get so irritated that the actions of a few idiots make everyone elses life more miserable then it has to be. Now, you do know that if the shoe were on the other foot and they were the ones who were out in the parking lot deciding wether or not to take their life in their own hands by walking up to the door, it would be a totally different story. Their skanky butts would be in HR bitching up a storm.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons