My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Blogshares

Ever since Bobby has introduced me to Blogshares, I've been hooked. Almost like a new toy. I won't be happy until I figure the entire thing out.

Ok, so far I've discovered that Brian Gruening owns 1250 shares of my blog. I have no idea who this is, but I'm going to take a look. He also gave me 10 shares of his own stock. By the way, if you actually read this Brian, HI! (waving and smiling) Wish I had the time to look into it now. Ugh!!

Interesting fact: I had a really bad hair day today. So bad that the bed head version actually looks better then it did before I took the 3 1/2 hour nap. Yikes! Now that's bad. LOL

Wish I could go into more detail now, but I'm on my way out the door. We'll be sitting around the bonfire kicking back a few beers if anyone's interested. :)

Hope everyone who's reading is having a safe and happy holiday weekend! And, for God's sake, there must be 9 million garage sales this weekend. What's up with that? LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

You and Bobby must belong to some blog conspiracy....Wher are you guys finding this stuff out?
My blog sucks.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

LB, I love your blog. It must have a very good value. :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Cockat00 said...

Hey Nice to see your keeping up with blogshares look forward to reading the rest of the blog.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Cockat00 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons