My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday Morning TV

Nothing but hunting shows and children's television network. I'm in hell, with a rum and coke hang over to boot.

3 things I hate about hunting shows

1. The host is always whispering. Who are they kidding?? That turkey has already seen him, his friend, and the camera guy.
2. What is the point in sneaking up on a turkey? I pass them everyday on my way to work, they are stupid. Heck, one flew out of a tree and hit me. They sit in the middle of the road and stare at you, no sneaking necessary.
3. Each episode is 10 minutes hunting show, 20 minutes commercial.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I love the whispering and fake tension they try to create. You know they feel so important while doing it, too.

Hope your hangover is short lived...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

My favorite hunting show to hate, Buck McNeely! Nothing like a humongous backwoods hick who says his name like 400 times during each 30 second segment.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

and fishing shows, too.

also cooking.

and sewing.

yeah, sewing is the worst.

1:17 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That is so hilarious, a sentence you don't hear everyday,
"I pass turkeys on the way to work"

HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!

"Hey, Ms. Gobler, I'd like to have you over for dinner,"

2:09 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ok, so the truth is out. I live in the country. Wild turkeys roam free on the roads, deer in my back yard, and coyotee's yipping in the distance.

Ironic, isn't it, that I work for a company who produces the technology everyone uses on a day to day basis. ATM machines, gas pumps, medical instruments...... you get the drift. :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

crazy...
bet the quality of life is good there!
better than my concrete jungle!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons