My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, October 21, 2005

8 Fantastic things that happened to me today

  1. My jeep did not burst into flames when I started it this morning.
  2. I was not kidnapped by the Taliban at the gas station.
  3. I continue to keep breathing without the aid of life support.
  4. Whoever was calling my phone when I arrived at my desk hung up before I had a chance to pick it up.
  5. I realised it was Friday, and decided not to do a damn thing all day. :D
  6. I was not eaten by a shark. (courtesy of Jessica. LOL)
  7. I am still completely mosquito bite free and lovin' it. (sorry to rub it in Phoenix)
  8. I have not, nor do I anticipate being struck down with bird flu.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

6. You weren't attacked by a shark, which would have been really, really bad b/c we live hundreds of miles from the ocean.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Whoa...what a coincidence!

I wasn't eaten by a shark either.

But a few mosquitoes had a feast and I want to itch these bites so bad!!!!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hold on ... wait a second ... 5 fantastic things! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ... no I got to five as well. Carry on.
I thought my maths had let me down there again. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Did you forget Gareth? I don't count well! LOL

Got any suggestions for me to add to the list?

12:23 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ha! I didn't even catch the fact that you actually had 7 instead of 5! Duh.

I haven't thrown up my lunch yet. That's a good thing.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ok, I decided to change it to '7'. Better?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Did you know that rubbing the inside of a banana peel on a mosquito bite is supposed to keep it from itching? I haven't actually tested it because every time I get bitten, there are no bananas in the house.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are mossies in Michigan?!

10:42 AM  
Blogger duff said...

what? you haven't heard of those deadly land sharks?

come to think of it, neither have i.

1:13 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

and u don't have bird flu!!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, I definitely have to add bird flu to the list!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

gareth, if by "mossies" you mean mosquitos, why yes, we have them. They're our state bird.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons