My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Devil Made Me Do It

I was late posting my hours this morning. I'm supposed to have it done by 9:00! When I heard the HR woman paging my name, I suddenly remembered and posted them as quickly as I could.

When she paged me the second time, I non chalantly stated "Hmmm.... that's funny. I swear I posted them this morning. Let me look...." Of course, she immediately offers to look herself.

"Oh, they are here..... I guess you did....." now she is totally puzzled. LOL

What can I say? The devil made me do it! >:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You bad bad woman. You will rot in hell for that, hehe. Does HR stand for Horny Rhinoceros or perhaps Halloween Redneck???

10:05 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Half Retarded! LOL!

Seriously, before the 'word shortening department' got it's hands on the word, it was human resources.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Slick move!

I wish that would work everywhere else, like paying taxes.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, I totally agree phoenix!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons