My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Just Call him Fabio

Julie and I were talking about Dave's confession that he dressed up as Red Ridinghood last year on Halloween. No, you are not mistaken, I did say Red Ridinghood. (Complete with patent leather red pumps.) We seen him coming, so as he walked through the door Julie says "Well, speak of the Devil, here you are."

Dave laughs a bit and says "Now, how come it's always the Devil? Would it kill you to say 'speaking of Fabio, here he his'" Needless to say, Julie and are were paralyzed with laughter. Dave was laughing too.

Picture it: 53 year old man with hair growing out of his nose and ears, demon shaped eyebrows, and perfectly smooth hairless legs. Fabio?? I think not.

5 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

Well, it beats my nickname at work: Tinkerbell.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It beats one of mine too: Cage Lady. (I sound like a psycho path! LOL)

I also go by putz, lipgloss, and scary.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Fabio? Is he still alive even?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Ugh. Fabio horrifies me. Don't you have to be over thirty-five to find him attractive??

10:58 AM  
Blogger duff said...

nah- i'm 27 and probably wouldn't turn fabio away.

what happened to him, anyway? i haven't seen one of those "i can't believe it's not butter" commercials in years.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons