My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, November 18, 2005

Just shoot me now.......

The day is not getting any better. Everybody and their brother have been on my butt for 2 days to process a Drager first article as soon as the boards get here. May I stress the fact that we don't actually even have the boards and they are on my case!!

We get the boards this morning and it's a complete cluster. The array drawing is metric, the tolerances are in inches, the panel drawing is in mils, the board house converted the metric measurements to inches and used the wrong conversion. AAAGH!!!!

Mr. Flame is the engineer for this customer, so he has been back at my desk for the past 2 hours, going over my measurements comparing them with the suppliers measurements, then doing his own measurements. Now I have a headache to boot.

It's just got to get better from here! No exceptions allowed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

You work with engineers? How much fun can that be?! Happy happy joy joy. And engineers are never wrong, are they?

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I work with engineers all day long phoenix! And, they are never wrong, ever!

Mr. Flame happens to be one of the worst kind, he is the engineer that will analyze something to death, and then some. Did I forget he goes off on tangents about totally unrelated things??

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons