My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The official start of the birthday boy weekend.

 

My little guy turns 3 years old tommorrow. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just the other day I was cruising around the house at 2:30 in the morning because the little bugger wouldn't sleep.

In honor of Thomas, I've decided to pass along some of the best stories and experiences I've had with him.

I think it's only fitting that I start with the day he was brought into this world.

Thomas was a huge baby. He weighed 10lbs 1oz at birth and was breech throughout the entire pregnancy. He was a bugger even before he was born!

So the time came for me to go in for delivery. (Because of health concerns, it was scheduled way in advance that I would have a c-section.) There I lay with 20 people huddled around me, an anesthesiologist mere inches from my face, and Charlie giving me the play by play as the doctor cut through my skin. Suddenly the doctor starts to laugh, and he's telling a few of the other people in the room to take a look, my baby was biting his thumb.

It was that moment in time that I knew without a shadow of a doubt, he was going to take the world by storm. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think he is destined to be either a farmer or an archaeologist ... definately something that he can get dirty in. I see he is already in training for it, lol.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

yep, that's cheese popcorn residue on his lips and mud under his eye. :D

2:01 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Happy Birthday,Thomas!!!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Awwww - Sheri he looks so cute - and Tired!!! :-)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons