My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Corrective & Preventive Action

(aka Sam Kennison 'In Your Face' action)

Today's problem: Why is Bubba's truck stuck?

Use the 5w2h approach to solve this calamity. Meanwhile, Mr. Instructor wisecracks and swears in the front of the class to get his point across. Although I found it humorous he somehow managed to get so worked up telling us about his wonderful achievements and his cardiovascular appointment yesterday that he ended up with sweat stains under his man boobs, I am not impressed in the least by the guy. In fact, I think he's too hung up on being 'cool' and 'funny'. It reminds me of the episode of King of the Hill where Hank Hill is forced to take traffic school.

Unfortunately for me, I was sitting at the table with the Business Analyst, Materials Process Control Coordinator, and the Production Control Manager. He picked on our table quite a bit. Lot's of funny jokes about the people without a clue. Naturally, he singled me out to have a hypothetical meeting with him where he yelled in my face and asked what my response would be. Another time he crumpled up money and threw it on the floor. I came away from this class wondering how in the heck someone like this becomes a licensed collegiate professor. We hired this guy from NCMC to perform this training.

Which, btw, has got to be about the 5th time I've been forced to take Corrective/Preventive Action training. Chinese Water Torture, pure and simple. Just pierce my ears with chopsticks and get it over with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

"sweat stains under his man boobs" ewwwwwwwwwwwww

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons